Dear Farm Friends,
Join Friends of Alemany Farm and the Alemany Apartments Community for the…
Alemany Farm Earth Day on the Green Celebration
Saturday, April 22
11 am to 3 pm
Alemany Farm, 700 Alemany Blvd, SF
The day will include:
- Potato planting (starting 11 am)
- Farm tour (11:30 am)
- Native plant tour (12:15 pm)
- Medicinal Herb Garden tour (2 pm)
- Mini plant sale and Alemany Farm merch (suggested donation)
- Live music from Tony Saunders and the Noteworthy Band (12 pm)
- Catering courtesy of Bernal Heights Neighborhood Center (11:30 am)
- Pig roast, BBQ, farm salad (1 to 2 pm)
- Community group info tables, including SF Beekeepers, SF Master Gardeners, Mission Neighborhood Center, Bernal Heights Neighborhood Center, Dreamkeeper, and more
- Face painting for kids
- Games and more activities…
Please Note: Onsite parking will not be available for our Earth Day event. We encourage folks to use public transit or pedal power. If you are driving to the farm, you will need to find parking in the vicinity. For directions and other info on visiting the farm, see our Get Involved page.
Interested in helping out at the event? Send an email to John Stokes.
Friends of Alemany Farm thanks our co-sponsors and event partners:
Friends of Alemany Farm is a sponsored project of Earth Island Institute.
We hope to see you on April 22!