Dear Farm Friends,
Join Friends of Alemany Farm and the Alemany Apartments Community for the…
Alemany Farm Earth Day on the Green Celebration
Saturday, April 23
10 am to 2 pm
Alemany Farm, 700 Alemany Blvd, SF
>> Bring a mask; mask wearing encouraged when in close contact with others.
The day will include:
- Potato planting (10 am to 12:30 pm)
- Farm tour (11 am)
- Plant sale and Alemany Farm merch (suggested donation) – see list of available plant starts (10 am to 2 pm)
- Master Gardeners resources (10 am to 1 pm)
- Music for kids with Emily Shumway (10:30 to 11:15 am)
- Live music from Tony Saunders and the Noteworthy Band (11:30 am)
- Catering courtesy of Bernal Heights Neighborhood Center (11:30 am to 2 pm)
- Pig roast, BBQ, farm salad (1 to 2 pm)
- Community awards ceremony (12:30 pm)
- Worm bin creation station (10 am to 12:30 pm)
- Bike-powered smoothie station (10;30 am to 12 pm)
- Face painting for kids (10:30 am to 12:30 pm)
- Kids games
- DJ and more….
Please Note: Onsite parking will not be available for our Earth Day event. We encourage folks to use public transit or pedal power. If you are driving to the farm, you will need to find parking in the vicinity. For directions and other info on visiting the farm, see our Get Involved page.
Interested in volunteering for the event? We could use some extra hands with a variety of activities and areas. Contact farm volunteer John Stokes for more info and to sign up for a shift!
Friends of Alemany Farm thanks our co-sponsors and event partners:
We hope to see you on April 23!