Dear Farm Friends,
Join us for our second and final fall plant sale on Saturday, October 23, 10 am – 1 pm at Alemany Farm! We will have a variety of seasonally-appropriate food crop plants, plus culinary and medicinal herbs. (A detailed list of offerings will be available closer to sale date.) Our inventory usually moves quickly, so don’t wait until the last minute to show up! The Alemany farmers will be on hand to meet, greet, and consult with you. Cash only, please. All proceeds benefit Friends of Alemany Farm, a fiscally-sponsored project of Earth Island Institute.
Parking is available off the gravel driveway inside the farm gate. Masks required.
Please also check out our lineup of fall workshops, several of which will be held on site at Alemany Farm!
- Water Gardening & Pond Restoration – Sept 25
- Organic Fall Vegetable Gardening & Cover Crops – Oct 2
- Natural Dyes: A Rainbow from the Garden – Oct 10
- We Can Pickle That!: Carrots and Kraut – Oct 16
- …and more to be announced.
Find details and registration links on our Workshops page.