Join Friends of Alemany Farm and the Alemany Apartments Community for …
Alemany Farm’s 17th Annual Harvest Festival
Saturday, October 22
11 am to 3 pm
Alemany Farm, 700 Alemany Blvd, SF
>> Bring a mask; mask wearing encouraged when in close contact with others.
The day will include:
- Garlic planting
- Farm tours
- Plant sale
- Pickling station (bring your own jar, if possible)
- Fruit and vegetable games
- Activities for kids
- Live music from Tony Saunders and the Noteworthy Band (Noon – 1 pm)
- Food trucks courtesy of Bernal Heights Neighborhood Center
- Pig roast, BBQ, farm salad (1 to 2 pm)
- DJ and more….
Please Note: Onsite parking will not be available for our Harvest Festival event. We encourage folks to use public transit or pedal power. If you are driving to the farm, you will need to find parking in the vicinity. For directions and other info on visiting the farm, see our Get Involved page.
Interested in volunteering for the event? We could use some extra hands with a variety of activities and areas. Contact us at email@example.com for more info and to sign up for a shift!
Friends of Alemany Farm thanks our co-sponsors and event partners:
We hope to see you on October 22!